Invisalign® Teen is the clear way to straighten teeth without metal braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can remove them to eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Invisalign® went to leading orthodontists, parents and teens themselves to custom-design an Invisalign® system just right for the dental needs of teenagers. With blue-to-clear color-changing aligners to show how long each aligner has been worn, and other changes designed to accommodate growing mouths, Invisalign® Teen is the perfect teeth-straightening system for today’s teens’ busy lifestyles!
What is Invisalign® Teen?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How does Invisalign® Teen work?
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of aligners is between 15 and 30.